The slammed IFS System offers premium quality in craftmanship, functionality and over all style, it has been designed here in Australia, for Australian roads to comply with our strict engineering rules and to withstand our harsh road conditions
This system is completely bolt in and has been scratch built for a specific purpose and that is to perform, this IFS system is designed to have a ride hieght of 120mm and a overall tyre diameter of 30”, when deflated it will lay hard rail.
Setting low and improving ride quality is the main focus and this front end excels in both
It replaces the factory cross member and steering system with all brand new components from rotor to rotor,
The system is completely symmetrical and can be set up as Left hand drive or Right hand drive
This system is not optioned which means you get everything you need straight off the bat, you can however order bigger brakes at an extra cost, other than that its bolt it in and off you go!
It has been built with the ease of installation in mind making it perfect for the DIY guys at home.
The System comes standard with:
– HEAVY DUTY SWAY BAR
– 300mm wilwood rotors
– Wilwood calipers
– Wilwood pro forged spindles
– Custom made power rack and pinion steering
– Custom billet aluminium rack mounts,
– Moog upper and lower ball joints and tie rod ends
– RE6 Slam Specialties Air bags
– KYB Gas shocks
– Mounting points for accuair E-level sensors
– Whiteline polyurethane bushes
– Engine mounts for small block, big block and LS series engines
– All hardware included